Saturday, November 19, 2011

What does a bumper to bumper warranty cover?

So I bought a 2002 Acura 3.2TL a year ago from this Rolls Royce dealership in my town. They sold me a 2-year bumper to bumper warranty. Now my windshield has cracked and it wasn't even moving when that happened. Does this warranty cover such a thing?|||If it is an "after market warranty" then no it wont cover the windshield. The coverage is for mechanical components only.. engine, trans, axle, suspension, steering, A/C, electronics, brakes, etc. Body Panels, trim, door panels, glass, lenses, etc are non mechanical items and generally not covered. You should have received contract info that went over all of this. If you lost it I would contact the warranty provider and request another copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment