Saturday, November 19, 2011

Does bumper to bumper really mean that the warranty really covers everything on the car?

I have an 08 Chevy Cobalt and I pay extra every month for an extended bumper to bumper warranty that the dealership stated would cover everything whether its mechanical, electrical or any other problems with the car. My transmission is now leaking and the car has less than 30 thousand miles on it. The dealership now claims that the bumper to bumper covers everything except the transmission. What should I do? I need to get it fixed but they won't touch my car.|||The only way to know for sure what your warranty covers is to read it thoroughly.





You may need to read it more than once, since many of them would require a lawyer to decipher the legalese in them.





If you purchased an extended warranty from anyone other than the vehicle manufacturer, odds are very strong that you paid way too much for what it covers.





See info below:|||Call the 1 800 customer assistance number because they are full of Mr Wilkinson!|||u really never know i guess it depends on the warranty

No comments:

Post a Comment