Thursday, November 24, 2011

How much would it cost to replace a front bumper on a '97 Grand Am?

I got into an accident about a month and a half ago and my bumper has about a 5-6" crack. It's off to the side and not that noticeable, so it doesn't bother me too much. But I'm thinking about selling my car soon and am thinking I should probably get this taken care of before I do. Anyone have an idea of what it costs to replace a bumper?|||i own a shop,and about the best you can do with this one is anywhere from 3-500 bucks on this one,and that's pretty cheap also,you might be able to find a good used one for it a lot cheaper,id check some of the junk yards they might have one for it,good luck i hope this helps.|||i had my 96 pontiac sunfire bumper replaced a few yrs back, and it was around $750, but that also included a turnsignal light, which probably was about $100.|||go to the junk yard there sure to have the part u need for about 75 bucks|||it's not worth replacing if your selling it, unless the rest of the car is in immaculate condition. then plan on a few hundred on up.|||Try a body shop, that can repair the crack. With newer techniques, I'm sure it will be less than replacement.|||$ 656.53 i had a grand am

No comments:

Post a Comment