Saturday, November 19, 2011

How many times have scratched your car's bumper while driving in and out of parking lots?

I scratch my car's (already scratchy) bumper yesterday. After that I began to notice other cars and even the very old ones had perfectly scratchless bumper. I bought my car in used condition which already had many scratches on its bumper. Yesterday I added one more to them as I failed to realize that distance between the car and the other object was a couple inches lesser than I had guessed|||Hey.


Some cars are hard to judge, especially when you back them into their spot. I rented a Dodge Magnum last year, and dont think I managed to back it into it's spot perfectly even once. I didn't rub anything though, because I was being too cautious! Maybe your car is one of those that's just hard to judge when it comes to parking.


K.|||I suggest you look at www.carbuoy.com - I had issues with neighbors parkng too close to my car %26amp; scratching my bumper. i live downtown in a major urban city. I researched all options %26amp; found CarBuoy to be the best - no more scratches on my car bumper!

Report Abuse


|||None. You should move as slowly as possible to avoid them.|||Depending on which parking lot. If it's my hyper spaceless workplace of minie, dozens of scratches can be found...|||Never !|||Never!!|||Never - try not to cut it too close. If you are not absolutely sure, do not take the chance.|||Never, I don't try to fit something in slot that I know wont fit.|||It usually doesn't happen. When you pull into a parking space, you can usually see what is in front and try to avoid bumping into something. Backing into a space requires a bit more skill and attention to your surroundings. In some places you could back up against a fence or wall if you're not careful. Then there are shopping carts in parking lots... All you can do is be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment