Saturday, November 19, 2011

How many bumper stickers are on your car?

What are your bumper stickers?





Do you think bumper stickers look good on cars, or do they look junky?|||1 Somewhere in Texas a village is missing their idiot.





my truck has window stickers, one says, Keep honking, I'm reloading. the other says. Horn broken, Watch for finger.|||None. I broke down and bought a magnetic bumper sticker when I was on a trip. Darn thing started to MELT to the surface of my car. (It gets HOT here in the summer). Now I have damage to my paint. It was a pain to get off.





Bumper stickers are ok if they are not done to excess. Some people slap so many on that you can get their psychological profile JUST from reading their bumper stickers.|||None. I think they're tacky.|||NONE...i think they look ok but if you ever want to remove it think again unless you are going to have your bumper repainted...i like the window decals they are easy to apply and remove and the mag. ones just fade or melt.|||One..."Bring Our Troops Home"|||none and no they don't look good|||None, for the most part they look tacky, specially the weirdos that completely cover the WHOLE back of their VW van or Volvo station wagon.|||None, they look trashy and low class......|||Gaudy. Tacky. Tasteless. Ruin the appearance of the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment