Saturday, November 19, 2011

How long should the bumper stickers stay on?

How long is it proper to leave bumper stickers from a political campaign on? At some point, keeping the stickers on for the losing candidate is counter productive. It shows an unwillingness to accept the results of the election and it is divisive. I am just not sure at what point, time wise, it becomes a problem.





This question is posted in etiquette, not politics. I know I have every RIGHT to leave the stickers on, but I feel that at a certain point it becomes classless. |||I say a few weeks. This give one half of the people to say, "This is what I voted for so don't blame me when things go wrong" and the other half to say, "Neener! Neener!"


After those few weeks, the stickers (both sides) look stupid and trashy. |||It wouldn't occur to me to consider someone with an outdated political sticker from the losing party "classless." To me it would just seem careless and sloppy--though I would think the same even if the sticker was in favor of the winning party. |||yea i seen a dude with a bush/cheney sticker.





i was like: wow, i bet he didn't see this coming.





keep the sticker on as long as the candidate is popular!

No comments:

Post a Comment