Saturday, November 19, 2011

Are political bumper stickers the dumbest thing ever?

I mean once the election is over and your guy loses then you are running around with the bumper sticker of the loser forever. But if he wins, then you look like a moron if you still have the bumper sticker on there after about 6 months.





If you take them off, it kills your paint.|||I still have a bumper sticker that says Ross Perot '92|||yes|||True, I've already thought about that.





I have an Obama '08 magnet on my vehicle that gives the appearance of a bumper sticker, so I can remove/apply it at will.|||Buy a white bumper sticker magnet for $1 and adhere the sticker to it. When the election is over just remove the magnet.|||No. The dumbest thing ever is not paying attention to current events, not doing your own research on the candidates position and political history and voting for who your pastor or "news" organization tells you to.





You easily take off a bumper sticker by heating it with a hair dryer for a few moments.|||All bumper stickers are tacky|||Yes, because soon the next election comes around and you have this lame sticker on your car for forever!|||Yes





I laugh every time I see people still with the " Kerry/Edwards" stickers on their cars








I guess they are waiting for the gov't to come remove the stickers for them|||I still remember a funny bumper sticker. "Lick Bush".|||Yes!





I paid too much for vehicle to put anyone's bumper sticker on it.





I purchased a lawn sign and T-shirts to support Obama....|||I think bumper stickers are pointless. People are not going to vote for Obama or McCain just because they see someone else with a bumper sticker of him. And yes, having one after the election is embarassing too. It's not worth it!|||alcohol removes them.|||Here's a bumper-sticker I saw once. Even though I'm a Republican, I laughed!





"Dems are sexier- ever heard of a nice piece of elephant?"














And the sticker I want for my car--


"Attempted vehicular copulation is a ticket-able offense."


(or something about being a ram, not a ewe.. *wink, wink*)

No comments:

Post a Comment