Saturday, November 19, 2011

What do those bumper stickers that are black with a blue minus sign mean?

I keep seeing them on cars and I wonder if they are related to the yellow equal rights for gays/lesbians bumper stickers or if they are something else? I tried looking on the web and a lot of answers seem to point to being colorblind (race equality) but I have not the slightest clue. Just curious.|||They are "Thin Blue Line" stickers which signify support for law enforcement personnel.





The police are the "thin blue line" that protects society from those who can not follow the rules.





There is also a red line version, which is in support of Fire / Rescue personnel.|||Thanks for the info. I had always wondered that.

Report Abuse


|||They aren't showing support for police. They ARE the police. Those stickers are sold in police supply stores and are only sold to law enforcement personnel.

Report Abuse


|||I think they have something to do with gays like you mention.

No comments:

Post a Comment