Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can you remove bumper stickers without it ruining your bumper?

I have two bumper stickers on a car I bought and apparently they've been there for a few years. How can I get them off? Without just peelin at them and leaving some parts behind on my bumper.|||Try using a blow dryer soften it up a little and as you keep applying heat with the blow dryer peel a corner of the sticker off slowly by hand or you can use a rubber spatula..if there is any remains of the sticker take a clean soft rag with some rubbing alcohol on it to clean it up..Hope this helps!|||You can use go-gone to remove the bumper stickers. You can buy it at a hardware store. Someone wrote on my car with a magic marker.I used it to take the magic marker off my car. It did not harm the paint of my car. Thank you, Russell|||metal bumper? just scrape them off with knife--plastic bumper?? use wd 40 to wet and use plastic scraper to remove-- then polish|||blow dryer get it hot and scrape it off., or goo gone, they also make a product for that.|||are htey witty bumper stickers? if they are i would just leave them!

No comments:

Post a Comment