Saturday, November 19, 2011

What color bumper would look good on a white iPhone?

I'm getting my white iPhone 4S Friday afternoon, but I'm going to the Apple Store tomorrow to pick out a bumper, I'm expecting them to be out of bumpers this weekend because of the rush. What color would look good on a white iPhone 4S?





I'm leaning towards either black, white, green, or orange.|||Ok lol ive been looking at bumpers to and ive decided on the sgp neo hybrid 2 ex case (in white) its realy nice i just got it and its very well built and looks amazing, dont get one from apple they have realy bad reviews about breaking and stuff, you can the neo one off ebay for 30, trust me its worth it|||Choose one of six colors 鈥?white, black, blue, green, orange, or pink 鈥?and slip it around the edge of your iPhone 4. With metal buttons for volume and power, two-tone colors, and a combination of rubber and molded plastic, Bumpers add a touch of style to any iPhone 4S or iPhone 4.|||I don't think orange would look good on a white iPhone. In my point of view, blue, light green, black, pink, or maybe red would go well with it.|||I would go wit white because that way it is uniform. It is up to you because each and every person think differently.|||A neon/bright green or orange would look awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment