Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do you convert a bumper sticker to a static cling?

I just bought a bumper sticker I really liked, but never like the concept of permanently adhering a sticker to my car's paint or windows. Is there a way to convert a bumper sticker to a static cling? Maybe a company sells a clear static cling I can stick my bumper sticker to?|||ok this is simple, scan the sticker up to your computer, then go get a print kit with the static material and reprint it. real simple.been there done that. i think i bought the kit at kmart or wall mart. it also had like iron on paper etc in it.|||Not that I am aware of. However, if your car has metal where your would like to attach it, you could always go to your local crafts or hobby store and purchase sheets of magnet material, put sticker on that, then apply the magnet to the car's metal. Then you can remove whenever you want

No comments:

Post a Comment