Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Where to find the plastic strip on top of Jeep Cherokee rear bumper?

I have a 1997 Grand Cherokee and have been rear ended recently. I replaced the rear bumper, but the replacement bumper did not come with the plastic strip on top of the bumper, and my old one has been damaged. Does anyone know what that part is called (it's a kind of plastic bar with gouges that sits on top of the bumper just below the tailgate). And also where I could buy it? Thanks a lot!|||It's called a "rear bumper step pad". I would have to say that you're gonna have to go to your local auto body shop because I looked for the part online and I could only find them for 99-01 models. Your local auto body shop though should either have them or find them with ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment