Friday, December 2, 2011

How to get rid of scratches on car bumper?

My bumper has a few pretty nasty scratches on it.I can't afford to get it sprayed.I was wondering if anybody has any tips to make it at least look better?I've been told I can get touch paint but is this going to look terrible if I use it?|||Wax and polish with orbital buffer.





That's really the only way...if they are fine/small scratches it will get rid of most.





Thick scratches it would help very little.





If it's black car they make special wax for black cars which I highly recommend.|||hmm i too have those scratches on my two month old fit and the paint looks horrible. i have people telling me its because i bought black. I like the black. other black cars do not look like this. - we have tried everthing and the swirls and scratches come back.





i am glad to see your car is red. i think we may have a paint problem? i am going to complain to my dealer, will probably go nowhere but i am really upset about this. what is the car going to look like in a year?|||polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment