Friday, December 2, 2011

How can I protect my bumper sticker from rain?

I have 3 or 4 bumper stickers on my car and all of them stay put, except one. Every time it rains it gets creases and then loses a little more stickiness. It's on the verge of falling off. I really like this bumper sticker so what can I do? Is there a clear protector I can purchase?|||Yes - and its really cheap and comes in bulk.. Its called...packing tape. You can buy it from Wal-Mart, a drugstore or the post office.|||Sounds like it's not really made for/meant for the outdoors. Outdoor stickers are made of different materials and printed with different inks to prevent fading.|||Use BSU. It works well. By-the-way,,,,,BSU is 'Bumper Sticker Umbrella'.|||Just throw it away. If you try to preserve it you will end up screwing up your bumper.|||just go to the next gay parades and anti-war demonstrations and get more you hippie|||put the other bumper stickers on top of the one that doesnt stay put

No comments:

Post a Comment