Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How much would it cost for a new front bumper on a 94 Ford explorer?

When i was still with my ex, he accidently backed his truck up to my car and bent my bumper and even though we are no longer together, he is still agreeing to fix my bumper but I would just prefer the money so I would like to know how much to ask for. I dont want him to pay for a brand new bumper but i also dont want the cheapest thing out there.|||the best way to find out is just shop around..you can easily go to an auto store like pep boys and ask them to look at it..%26amp; its free so theres nothing to lose..and give you an estimate for the part..otherwise, theres always junk yards..you can always find a bargain there %26amp; the parts are usually always in good shape..i hope this kind of helps you out|||more than the cars worth.|||about 20 - 40 bucks if ur lucky|||I found one on ebay for about 90 dollars it's black and pretty simple i'll give you the url and I found another that is about 130 bucks but it is chrome and about twice as nice I think you should go with the chrome one b/c it's twice as nice but less than twice as much but thats just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment