Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Do I have to have legal documents in order to market a bumper sticker?

Just recently I have created a bumper sticker which illustrates peace. On the sticker there is no copyright of names/companies/words (though I may put their initials next to the glasses). Simply it is just their eyewear. I was curious to know about how I would go about marketing this bumper sticker. Do I need legal documents in order to sell it? Or could I propose the idea to a company? Any information would be greatly apprecitated!|||follow the rules and the regulation. Will bring the success.|||bumper sticker is small market. why? because not everyone will put bumper stickers on their car. what u can do is market it in car accessories shop, sell it online, and market it.|||Jeez, don't overthink this. Just sell it. Relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment