Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How do I replace my rear bumper on my 2000 Chevy Cavalier?

I recently had a small mishap and my rear bumper is now in my back seat. I am purchasing a new one, however I don't know how to do it. I am also getting the mounting hardware. It looks like there are bumper brackets but some of them might be broken, I'm not sure. What tools do I need? How do I go about this whole thing in general?


Thank you for your time, I appreciate it!|||you,ll need a metric socket and a wrench set,and some of the bolts i think loosen from the inside of the trunk,and the rest from the bottom,it will help to wash it off before you start on it,because all that loose dirt in under there will be falling in your eyes,other wise its not to bad of a job,but you,ll need help with it,when you unbolt it someone will have to keep it from dropping on you,and you,ll also need help putting it back up,get you a can of wd-40 also in case the bolts are a little rusty,it should take you a few hours to do this,good luck with it.|||most likly it will come with instructions

No comments:

Post a Comment