Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How do you take a rear bumper off of a 2005 Dodge Neon?

Hello, I'm trying to remove the rear bumper off of a 2005 Dodge Neon and have no clue on how to take it off. I have a plastic dent in the back and if I take if off, I may be able to push it back out. Anyone know how I can either take the bumper off or fix the dent? Thanks.|||Every thing is bolted from the back of it........If you get up under it you will find the bolts.......The bumper support is pretty easy too....But, if all you are worried about is a dent the all you need is the cover.......Just fallow the outside all the way around and you'll find the screws .....It's easy.......I have to fix mine every time someone hits me in a race........I have a 99' neon but 95'-99' Neon's are all 1st generation Neon........Hope This Helps.........Good luck......

No comments:

Post a Comment