Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What does a "bumper to bumper" warranty mean for an extended warranty? Is it different from factory warranty?

I am buying a used car that has7K miles left on the factory warranty. Should I buy an extended warranty till 75K for "bumper to bumper"?|||Bumper to Bumper on an extended warranty usually covers you for major MECHANICAL malfunctions. They do not usually cover light bulbs or trim pieces. Lots of times they are a pain to deal with and most of the time will leave you feeling frustrated when they denie a claim. Some places with not accept certain "after-market" warranty companys|||Bumper to bumper means that every and any thing that goes wrong with your car they will fix. Factory warranty might just include the electric parts of your car (which are important also) What you need to do is go with someone that knows about cars to help you decide if you really need bumper to bumper or not. I just bought a used car and I got the warranty that covers all electrical plus motor. Sometimes they try to sell you more than you need.|||It depends.|||That anything between the bumper and bumper that cost more than $32.61 cents is NOT covered.|||I never by automotive extended warranty as they never pay. I know. I used to sell them.|||it's bumper to bumper till 75k on the clock. nothing changes

No comments:

Post a Comment