Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How to repair minor bumper cover problem?

I when I park my car the other day, I back up and did not see the light concrete post was that close. The corner of the rear bumper was hit and now was bumped. I tried to use the rubber mullet to pop back the plastic cover but it seemed it was too hard to bump it back out.





Any other method I can try before bringing it to the dealer or body shop to fix it?|||toilet plunger or a suction cup and try to pull it out. my son just did that to his lexus though and he has to take it in his was on the corner and wouldn't come out.|||if you are very handy then you can use a heat gun on the inside of the bumper to gently soften the plastic then use a shoe horn to press the dents out gentle. if you do attempt this donnot rush it and donnot heat too much


be carefull|||Remove the cover and try to push it out from the back side.

No comments:

Post a Comment