Friday, December 2, 2011

How much to repair a front signal and bumper on a Toyota Sienna?

I was leaving a friend's apartment and their complex has covered parking. Unfortunately for me, I parked in the spot next to the support columns (fairly thin metal beams) and was a little too close. When I backed out, my mirror cleared the support but my brain forgot that there was more van in front of it and I started to cut my wheel. I lost my right signal light bulb, cover, and my bumper is partially broken off. Does anyone know about how much this is going to cost me?|||Local repair shop might be able to fix that housing and assembly on the bumper, but dont count on it (being that its toyota) you'll probably need a new bumper + paint+install, could be in excess of $1200, maybe try an insurance claim. If the bumper can just be reattached to the body and smoothed out, maybe looking at only a few hundred bucks.|||Realistacally you get what you pay for. 3000.00 is about what you or insurance would have to pay as I had a customer who did same at gas station.|||try wrecking yard for turn signal light up to $30


if you kept to broken bumper piece epoxy it back on $10


spray paint $6


fiberglas bondo $25


sandpaper $5

No comments:

Post a Comment