Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Conservatives of the Politics section. How many political bumper stickers do you own?

I've noticed many times, conservatives tend to cake the entire back of their cars with bumper stickers that are anti Obama, progressives, and Democratic Party to the point where they spill onto the back windows.





I've also seen that Liberal drivers who have political bumper stickers tend to keep them limited to the bumper.|||To think I voted for Obama because of a bumper sticker. Actually I did put a sticker on my car once, it said save the violin spider. I did it because it was stupid on purpose, the rest of the ones I see are stupid by accident.|||I live in a strongly Democrat state and the bumper stickers on those cars that still say Obama/Biden 2008 also have the Piggly Wiggly "I'm sticking with the Pig" sticker, or the "My child was Student of the month at XX school". They also may have the Jesus symbol and then cut me off for a parking space.





Some who may not be Democrats may have the "America - love it or leave it" bumper sticker, an anti abortion sticker or, if military spouses - have the "half of my heart is in Iraq" bumper sticker. For myself, the only sticker I have is the R for Remington.|||You don't seem quite bright enough to observe much of anything.





The few vehicles with stickers all over them run the political spectrum. There are as many liberal ones as conservative ones.





I don't have any bumper stickers and never did. Liberals have a proclivity for violence, and I don't feel like giving them a target.|||I'm a liberal and I tape my bumper stickers to the back windshield.





I have one on that says "US government policy--if it ain't broke, fix it till it is." A bipartisan bumper sticker that I never fail to get complements on. Conservatives love it, libertarians love it, liberals love it.|||Wow.



No, in this area, the libs litter their entire back ends with them, window to bumper. Esp. the massive SUVs with Obama/Biden stickers.



I don't have any, but there are several I want if I come across them. I used to have one that said: "Dare to keep cops off doughnuts."|||If that were true, the Obama bumper sticker removal kits would not be in such high demand.|||i dunno about the resto of u guys, but i see liberal bumper stickers all the time. just 2 days ago on route 222 i saw this Ford truck with an Obama 08, Al Gore, and acorn stickers all on the back.|||I don't have any bumper stickers. I have a very nice vehicle and wouldn't place things like that on it. Besides, who in their right mind is going to invite liberal vandals to damage their car?|||I think you're full of sh*t. I don't have bumper stickers. I see a lot of cars plastered with Obama stickers, though. Ick.|||Troll. Liberals clearly plaster their cars much more than any other political group.|||1. ive noticed liberals do the opposite of what you say liberals do|||I've seen more obama and "mother earth" stickers than anything.|||I have zero





August|||Bumper stickers are a waste of money

No comments:

Post a Comment