Friday, December 2, 2011

How do I install the front bumper on a 99 Honda Civic 4 door?

Can anyone tell me step by step how to install the original front bumper? Or know of a website that shows step by step illustrations? I mean it looks pretty easy to do but I want to make sure i'm doing it right and don't end up running it over on the freeway because I didn't install it correctly! Does anyone know how much the rear bumper would cost straight from the dealer? Thanks!|||If you would like me to scan the instructions for you and send them to you you'll have to send me an email and include in that the email address you would like me to send the scans to.





to email me click on the icon above my name to the left of this response then select 'email' from the right side of the profile box. be sure to include a regular email address in the text of the message so I know where to send it. Yahoo Answers will not allow attachments to answers. doing it this way keeps your email address and mine out of the searchable Yahoo Answers database





hope that helps|||there should be 4 bolts and 5 clips that fasten the bumper to the car. 2 of the bolts are in the fender well and connect the bumper to the to the front fenders and they are not easy to get too. 2 more connect the bumper to the front of the car at the inside corners of the headlights. then 5 snapping clips on the top of the grill insert that should be connected to the front bumper. (the place where the honda "H" goes).

No comments:

Post a Comment